- We encourage everybody to contribute their contents to the site because we want this site to basically evolve as a site by users and this will help in making the contents as fresh and updated as possible.
- Contributions can be submitted directly as an article or can be channeled through admin@batasnatin(dot)com.
- If you find any content that does not belong here, please contact the admin so we can act on it immediately.
- Please limit the use of the comment system as an area where we can post facts and updates related to the topic at hand.
- Questions should be posted in the Community Forums and not in the comments.
- You can post anything legal here.
- Discussion, Q and A area.
ANSWERS TO BAR EXAMINATION QUESTIONS IN POLITICAL LAW ARRANGED BY TOPIC (1990 – 2006)
Edited and Arranged by:Silliman University College of Law Batch 2005Updated by:DondeeD’ BAR-Retake 2007
From the ANSWERS TO BAR EXAMINATION QUESTIONS by the UP LAW COMPLEX & PHILIPPINE ASSOCIATION OF LAW SCHO...Read more
Kinds and Definition of Slander or Oral Defamation
Speaking of base and defamatory words which tend to prejudice another in his reputation, office, trade, business or means of livelihood
Two kinds of oral or verbal defamation:
(1) Grave Slander
(2) Simple Slander
A. Factor...Read more
Article I – THE NATIONAL TERRITORYThe national territory of the Philippines comprises:1) the Philippine archipelago;2) all other territories over which the Philippines has sovereignty or jurisdictionPHILIPPINE ARCHIPELAGO – that body of water studded with islands which is delineated in the Treaty of...Read more
CHATTEL MORTGAGE(ARTICLES 2140-2141, CHATTEL MORTGAGE LAW)Art. 2140. By a chattel mortgage, personal property is recorded in the Chattel Mortgage Register as a security for the performance of an obligation. If the movable, instead of being r...Read more
A state witness is one of two or more persons jointly charged with the commission of a crime but who is discharged with his consent as such accused so that he may be a witness for the StateRead more
MINDANAO BUS COMPANY V. CITY ASSESSOR AND TREASURER 6 SCRA 197 FACTS: Petitioner is engaged in a public utility business, solely engaged in transporting passengers and cargoes by motor trucks, over its authorized lines in Mind...Read more
SSSEA v. CA
– right to strike – At present, in the absence of any legislation in government employees the right to strike, recognizing their right to do so, or regulating the exercise of such right, they are prohibited form striking by express prohi...Read more
G.R. No. 176385, February 26, 2008
On 13 February 1998, three separate informations of Murder and two counts of Frustrated Murder were filed before the RTC against appellants, together with accused Jimmy Trinidad and Arnel Trinidad. The murd...Read more
In Oesmer, Jr., et al. v. Paraiso Dev. Corp., G.R. No. 157493, February 5, 2007, a contract to sell was entered into by the owners of a real property. They affixed their signatures but contested its validity later contending that their co-owner had n...Read more
BATASnatin.com- The Best Philippine Online Law Library